4 Deegan Court, Avenell Heights
BIG FAMILY, EXTENDED FAMILY AND OR WORK FROM HOME
Rarely does one find a property with so much on offer that provides for not just the big family but the extended family. This home provides the opportunity to work from home if required without need to compromise on space. This solid package sits on an easy care 770m2 block in a quiet cul de sac in popular Avenell Heights.
The great home really offers so much that even a summary does not sufficiently highlight all the features present and on offer.
- 3 Bedrooms, all offering ceiling fans and built-in robes with split system air conditioning to the main.
- 4th super sized bedroom or rumpus/entertaintainment with ceiling fans and split system air conditioner.
- 10 solar panels and solar hot water!
- Enclosed garage which could be used for further(5th) bedroom or home office (with home office self contained again) and offering second bathroom.
- Central kitchen with new dishwasher and new rangehood now installed.
- Centrally located 2nd entertainment room
- Freshly painted iron roof.
- Front verandah and massive under roof outdoor area out back.
- Garden shed and big rainwater tanks.
- 2 Car attached carport.
The possibilities with this property are limited only by the imagination or limitations of the new owners. The current owners are moving into retirement and divesting their investment portfolio.
Offered vacant possession and with limited rentals available, a conservative rental estimate is $550 per week makes this great buying.
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent Greg McMahon on 0414 518 315 or [email protected] for your inspection.
*Whilst every endeavour has been made to verify the correct details in this marketing neither the agent, vendor, or contracted illustrator takes any responsibility for any omission, wrongful inclusion, mis-description, or typographical error in this marketing material. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information provided. Any fixtures shown may not necessarily be included in the sale contract and it is essential that any queries are directed to the agent. Any information that is intended to be relied upon should be independently verified*